This workshop will:
- Guide participants in developing deeper critical thinking and reasoning skills
- Enable individuals to gain greater insight into the wider consequences of the behaviour choices they are about to make
- Explore how behaviour choices can have a continual and cumulative impact long after the actual time the behaviour choice is made
- Enable participants to reflect on and consider what they want out of life and how this can be disrupted and blighted because of negative behaviour choices
- Give participants the opportunity to experience deeper insight into the wider ramifications and the life-changing devastation to the lives of others
This workshop serves as an excellent tool to use when working with individuals who may display challenging behaviours.
Delivery method: Participants are given a username and password to access the workshop via an online platform
Course duration: 2-hours
Audience: Ages 13 and over
- 18 Videos
- 10 Quizzes
- 3 Interactive activities
Available from September 2022
Training session cost: email email@example.com for a full price list
Here is a video sample of the course.